Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Journal Entry 09/12/09

This entry will be about service. It is a very good thing, and that is what we did yesterday. We had watched a video about floods that happen in jakarta, they looked really bad, but they were interesting. And that is what gave us the idea about how to help the flood survivors.
We made 1000 buckets for them with soap, toothbrushes, detergent, reppelent, oil, a small mug, a sponge, scrubs, and lots more. And I think when we give the the buckets they will be very happy that they know that someone actually helped them. We spent one hour of our class time to do this, and I think it will be something that I will remember all my life, because we helped the needy, and I felt good about it. Everyone was happy about it, and all of us look forward to do it again, I know I want to.
Service is good, so whenever you see a donation box or something that can help, put some money or something they need in there! Try and help!

No comments: