Monday, March 29, 2010

Journal Entry 30/03/10


My spring break wasn't bad, I had to stay home to take care of my little brother, since he is a baby. I got a two day extra holiday because of my tonsillitis, and because of that, I got a fever that went up to 104 degrees, or 39 degrees Celsius. I enjoyed sleeping and resting at home, and also playing with my little brother and my big brother. My brother got a laptop, and so did I, I got a HP Mini, and my brother got a Sony Vaio CW, which is much better than my laptop, but I am happy with it. On 19th march it was my big brother's birthday, and we went to a nice Arabic restaurant with some family friends. I ate so much, and the food was delicious. I alsogot a new wallet, which is pretty cool. And I ate out for most of the meals, on thursday and friday I ate KFC burgers for lunch, which was tasty. The picture is my laptop. The next time I will go to that Arabic restaurant is probably on my birthday, which is in may, I really cant wait for it!

No comments: