Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 sentences of I and Me and ten Vocab words


  1. My friend Jon and I will go to the movies tomorrow.

  2. Bobby and I went to the mall.

  3. I, Rahul, Bob and Ricky are going to buy a computer for me.

  4. My mom bought me a game.

  5. I went to the chicken shop, and found my friend there.

  6. My friend and I talk to each other every day.
Vocab


7. I poured the green liquid out of the vial, into the beaker.

8. The dog that had rabies mouth was frothing.

9. Since I was a very fast runner when I was young, I was conceited, but now I am not a show-off.

10. My roof of my house was very corrugated.

11. A new movie just came out, The Nefarious, Stubborn, Mean Pig, I am going to watch it tomorrow.

12. That fetid smell, oh my god, when I smelt it I was going to throw up!

13. I was playing dance dance revolution, I had broken the world record, and I got some frivolous points.

14. I like to do ventriloquist shows, everybody in town say I'm the best ever, I can even make my doll scream, and my mouth doesn't move!
orta
15. My father is immortal, since he is a god, I want to be like him, but I'm mortal and I will have to die soon.

16. I walked into the church, and no one and nothing was there, it was desolate.

17. The terrorists hi-jacked a plane, I was in it, they put the napkin in to my mouth, and I was gagging.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Edit 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Michael said...

Edit 3, 4, 5.

Michael said...

You've still not fixed 3, 4, and 5.