Monday, January 11, 2010

Journal Entry 12/01/10

Hello and welcome to Yash's journal entry today. I will write about an elephant that was very ugly, and that was not respected ever.

My name is Maisjeugegf, I am an elephant that has been through a pretty hard life, and that is because of my looks, I have one eye, two mouths, 3 noses, and 4 arms, yeah I know..you're probably laughing in your minds, and this is my story. I remember the day I was born, I open my eyes and I see two elephant nurses, they are laughing at me..but why? I didn't know either, until I looked at myself in the mirror...I screamed hard! My mom was looking at me, she looked at me and asked the nurse how this happened, "Your son eats to much and the food knocked out one of his eyes and made him grow some things" said the nurse. 2 years later I became two years old, and I went to my first day of school, as I entered this little elephant girl screamed and ran away like she saw a monster. As that happened I god sad and started crying, and I asked god why he made me like this. As I entered math class the teacher saw me and frowned, "This is our new student in class, would you like to introduce yourself?" asked the teacher, "sure, my name is Maisjeugegf and I like soccer. Um.......I know I look weird but can you please not scream and run away like the girl outside did....please?". I thought that would make them understand my feelings but that made it even worse, nobody ever talked to me from then. I needed help to fix my body.




To be continued.......

No comments: