Monday, May 24, 2010

Journal 25/15/10




It was my birthday yesterday! It was really fun, I went to chilis and ate a bunch of nachos. I shoved all the mexican food down my mouth, and it was tasty! I also got a macbook pro, its really cool, but I have never used a mac until now. But i'm adjusting to it. Its the 13 inch one and the new one, it launched thursday night in Indonesia. That is what it looks like. It costed RP. 11,750,000 in iBox, and that is RP. 250,000 less than what it is supposed to be originally. I got many calls from family members to wish me. I also got some facebook messages to wish me. I had a great time at dinner, as my baby brother also joined the dinner, he was only eating cheese, it seemed like he liked it because he kept on trying to grab some more offthe plate. He is only 5 months though. The mac is nice, but I haven't gotten microsoft office yet, maybe on Friday or Saturday, I'll see later. I already have iLife, as it was preinstalled into the macbook. Its really nice and useful, better than my old laptop. I would have gotten an iPad if it came out earlier, but my dad gave me along explanation about how the iPad is useless compared to the macbook pro.

No comments: