Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Journal Entry 19-5-010

Mac vs PC? Everyone knows this is the biggest competition ever. ut to me PC is a litle easier, because it is easier to navigate, and there are 1000's of models. Apple is the only company that uses the Mac software in their computers, and people think they are unique. Even though Mac is highly overpriced, people still die to use one. I really want to use a Mac, but i am used to PC, and now it will hard to adapt to a Mac. PC is not as high tech as Mac, but many people prefer a PC. As you see in the picture the PC looks less organized, and I agree. Mac is more organized, but overly priced. But PC is easier, but less organized. I prefer Mac though, even though I use PC. Also Applem products are better than Windows products.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

oh so u prefer PC then Mac
and yet you got a MAC!
surprisingly.... -_-